NDA Template Singapore
Area of practice
This is a mutual confidentiality agreement (also known as a non-disclosure agreement or NDA) template where both parties are disclosing confidential information to each other for general commercial purposes.
Table of contents:
3. Proposed Matters Discussions
7. Consequences of Termination
8. Reservation of Rights
10. Indemnified Matters
11. Injunctive Relief
12. Entire Agreement and Counterparts
14. Severability and Illegality
15. Third Party Rights
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The description of the confidential information is in the annex which makes the template very easy to modify.
9 pages, 12 Times New Roman font.
This MS Word form is free.